- APCCAS 2020 have ended successfully. Thank you for your great help! We would like to have your comments and opinions on APCCAS 2020: [URL]
- 2020 December 10 (NEW): Congratulation! The two best paper awards are:
- “Damage-Position Identification of Wooden-House Models for Structural Health Monitoring Using Machine Learning”
- “LBFP: Logarithmic Block Floating Point Arithmetic for Deep Neural Networks”
- 2020 December 10 (NEW): Congratulation! The best student paper award is:
- “A High-Performance Symmetric Hybrid Form Design for High-Order FIR Filters”
- 2020 December 08 (NEW): Late breaking new! GeronCAS workshop as post APCCAS2020 event has been annouced. More details here: [URL]
- 2020 December 04: The virtual conference can be accessed here: [URL]. The password will be sent to the registered attendees by Dec. 07. You may need to install Zoom on PC, Mac, or smartphone from https://zoom.us/download
- 2020 December 02: Final Program is released here: [PDF].
- 2020 December 02: Conference Venue has been updated [URL].
- 2020 November 12: Presentation Preparation Guideline: [URL]. Please upload your presentation by December 1, 2020.
- 2020 November 13: Preliminary Program can be downloaded here: [PDF]. Please confirm the accuracy of your papers information by December 1, 2020.
- 2020 October 15: Notification of acceptance: October 15, 2020 => October 20, 2020
- 2020 August 3: Due to the many kind requests, we decide to extend the submission deadline as follows:
- Submission deadline (hard deadline): September 10, 2020 (title and abstract must be submitted by September 1, 2020)
- Notification of acceptance: October 15, 2020.
- 2020 July 3: The conference will be in “Blended Mode” (both “face-to-face conference” and “virtual conference” are available).
Submission deadline: August 1, 2020
- Notification of acceptance: October 1, 2020
- Conference date: December 8-10, 2020
- Submission system: https://edas.info/N27314
- 2020 July 1:
Due to the Covid-19 Outbreak, APCCAS/PrimeAsia 2020 is postponed to December 2020. The exact dates will be announced soon!
- 2020 Jan 30: Our first keynote is updated!
- 2020 Jan 16: APCCAS 2020 CfP and PrimeAsia 2020 CfP
The IEEE Asia Pacific Conference on Circuits and Systems (is the regional flagship conference of the IEEE Circuits and Systems Society in Asia and Pacific Region). The APCCAS 2020 will be held in Ha Long Bay – a UNESCO World Heritage Site of Vietnam – during December 8-10, 2020. Vietnam has drawn more visitors than any other countries in Southeast Asia, which is a result of its alluring range of breathtaking natural splendors, temples and age-old ruins, delectable cuisine and legendary Vietnamese hospitality.