- 2020 August 3 (NEW):
Due to the many kind requests, we decide to extend the submission deadline as follows:
- Submission deadline (hard deadline): September 10, 2020 (title and abstract must be submitted by September 1, 2020)
- Notification of acceptance: October 15, 2020.
- 2020 July 3: The conference will be in “Blended Mode” (both “face-to-face conference” and “virtual conference” are available).
Submission deadline: August 1, 2020
- Notification of acceptance: October 1, 2020
- Conference date: December 8-10, 2020
- Submission system: https://edas.info/N27314
- 2020 July 1:
Due to the Covid-19 Outbreak, APCCAS/PrimeAsia 2020 is postponed to December 2020. The exact dates will be announced soon!
- 2020 Jan 30: Our first keynote is updated!
- 2020 Jan 16: APCCAS 2020 CfP and PrimeAsia 2020 CfP
The IEEE Asia Pacific Conference on Circuits and Systems (is the regional flagship conference of the IEEE Circuits and Systems Society in Asia and Pacific Region). The APCCAS 2020 will be held in Ha Long Bay – a UNESCO World Heritage Site of Vietnam – during December 8-10, 2020. Vietnam has drawn more visitors than any other countries in Southeast Asia, which is a result of its alluring range of breathtaking natural splendors, temples and age-old ruins, delectable cuisine and legendary Vietnamese hospitality.