Last update: Oct. 23. 2020
The final paper submission deadline is 23:59 (AoE): October 30, 2020. In order for your paper to be successfully included in the APCCAS 2020 conference proceeding, it is required that you strictly follow the following instructions:
Step 1: Register and make payment for your paper in EDAS system with the rate listed at https://apccas2020.org/registration/.
Please note that Vietnam – the host country of APCCAS 2020 still does not open its border due to Covid-19 and there is no projection for re-opening now. The number of flights and nationalities can enter Vietnam is very limited as even some Vietnameses cannot return home. We would like to suggest the authors from other countries consider the virtual conference option.
If you still consider entering Vietnam (with around 2 weeks of quarantine if you can). Please let us know via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2: Final paper revision
- Revise your paper according to the reviewers’ comments.
- Make sure your paper using IEEE conference paper template. See Submission Guidelines for detailed instruction (4 pages only, A4, or Letter).
- Proofread your paper and check its layout (NO page numbered, NO footnotes, NO headers)
- Your PDF must be IEEE Xplore compliant. IEEE PDF eXpress can be used to certify your manuscript:
(i) Create IEEE PDF eXpress Plus account at http://www.pdf-express.org/plus with the conference ID: 50809XP.
(ii) Once IEEE PDF eXpress account is created, you can access to the IEEE PDF express website.
(iii) Click “Create New Title” to start converting or verifying your final paper.
(iv) You can upload your Word Document file for conversion to PDF or verify your PDF file by clicking the “Submit File for Checking or converting” button.
(v) You will receive the online confirmation of successful upload and an email with your Converted PDF or Checked PDF attached.
Step 3: Final manuscript submission
- Select paper presenter(s)
- Make the paper registration on EDAS (You need to make the payment before the paper can be uploaded)
- Upload your final (IEEE Xplore compliant) manuscript to EDAS. Please make sure all details in EDAS especially the Abstract and list of Authors are consistent with the final paper since details in EDAS will be used for conference proceedings.
- Submit the IEEE Copyright Form by going to the “My Papers” tab in EDAS and clicking on the ‘(c)’ icon under the column “Copyright Form” where their paper is located. It will guide you through step-by-step.
- Authors whose papers accepted to the conference must submit a signed Copyright Form for each paper. The file will be sent to you once your manuscript has been accepted.
- REMINDER: At least one author per accepted submission must be registered AND attend the conference to present their paper
- IEEE reserves the right to exclude any accepted paper from distribution after the conference (including, removal from IEEE Xplore) if the accepted paper is not presented at the conference.