In order to submit papers to APCCAS 2020 conference, authors should follow the following guidelines:
- ALL submissions must be made on-line from this web site.
- Email submissions will NOT be accepted.
- If you are making multiple submissions, you only need to create one web account. Use the same account (User name & Password) for any additional submissions.
- If you need to edit any author information or resubmit your paper, it may be done up until the submission deadline.
Use our templates to meet formatting requirements below. Your paper must comply with the following specifications:
- Paper Length: Maximum 4 pages, including figures, tables & references
- Paper Size: US Letter (8.5″ x 11″) or A4 (210mm X 297mm)
- Fonts: Embed ALL fonts in your PDF file. Avoid the use of Type 3 fonts.
- File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- Allowed File Size: 5.0MB
- Do NOT page number your paper
- Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
- Note: Deviations from the above paper specifications could impede the review of your paper and result in rejection.
- Papers must be submitted electronically via the following link: https://edas.info/N27314
For Accepted Papers
- Authors whose papers accepted to the conference must submit a signed Copyright form for each paper. The file will be sent to you once your manuscript has been accepted.
- REMINDER: At least one author per accepted submission must be registered AND attend the conference to present their paper
- IEEE reserves the right to exclude any accepted paper from distribution after the conference (including, removal from IEEE Xplore) if the accepted paper is not presented at the conference.
- Official language for written papers and presentation is English.
- All submitted articles should be original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.