Due to the Covid-19 Outbreak, APCCAS/PrimeAsia 2020 is postponed to December 2020. The exact dates will be announced soon!
The IEEE Asia Pacific Conference on Postgraduate Research in Microelectronics and Electronics (PrimeAsia) is an initiative of the IEEE Circuits and Systems Society in Asia and Pacific Region for engaging students. It aims to provide opportunity for postgraduate students (Masters and PhD) to present their research work and to interact with scientists and engineers in the research community and industry. PrimeAsia 2020 will be held in Ha Long Bay – a UNESCO World Heritage Site of Vietnam – during 8-11 December 2020. The papers will be presented by postgraduate students, and experienced people from academia and industry are warmly invited to attend, in order to create a stimulating environment for favoring exchange of knowledge and mentoring of young researchers.
Call for Papers
PrimeAsia 2020 covers a wide range of topics including, but not limited to the following:
- Analog Circuits and Signal Processing
- Circuits and Systems for Communication
- Digital Circuits and Signal Processing
- Display & Imaging Technologies
- Green Circuits and Systems
- Internet of Things Circuits and Systems
- Memory Circuits and Systems
- Multimedia Systems and Applications
- Mixed Signal Circuits
- Nano-Science & Technology
- Nonlinear Circuits and Systems
- Programmable Analog and Digital Systems Power and Energy Circuits and Systems
- System-on-Chip SoC and NoC
- Testing Technology
- VLSI Circuits and Systems & Applications
Submission system: https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=27314&track=102661
- Submission deadline: July 1, 2020 => August 1, 2020
- Notification of acceptance: September 1, 2020 => October 1, 2020
- Camera-ready submission: September 10, 2020 => October 10, 2020
After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers after proper registration and presentation, will be published in the Conference Proceedings, which will be submitted to IEEE Xplore and indexed by Ei Compendex.